Whether you are a seasoned professional or just getting started on your creative journey, remaining prolific during uncertain times can lead to some dizzying emotional heights and frightful lows without conscious management of mental and emotional wellness.
This 21-day program is designed to support musicians, artists, and creative entrepreneurs of all experience levels and backgrounds in harnessing their passion, focus, and potential to bring their ideas to life in a sustainable flow.
Through daily practice, concise lessons, and creative cross-training exercises, participants will learn and fortify the mental skills necessary to walk the path of the artist in times of uncertainty.
Our biggest obstacle is our own thinking. Now more than ever before, we need visionaries who are mentally, emotionally, and spiritually fit in order to win the battle against ourselves.
August 17 - September 6 [Online]
Seminars will occur every weekday at 9am Pacific Time via Zoom, and recorded for those who can't tune in live.
- Exercise your mind each day with unique writing prompts, mindfulness practices, visualization exercises, and other creative cross-training games that are specially designed to develop focus over time
- Complete the course with a finished song, video, or form of creative, and a written strategy for its release
- Develop the mental stamina needed to follow-through on new ideas, and overcome the resistance associated with finishing projects
- Craft a customized daily routine that supports the growth and refinement of your unique talents and strengths
- Learn new tools and strategies for creative pacing to maximize your passion while avoiding burnout
- Forge new relationships with fellow artists in the group, and receive feedback on all projects from the instructor and peers
- Fall in love with your process all over again
- 15 online seminars with open Q&A (recorded for those who cannot participate live)
- Daily mindset-shifting and strengthening practices
- Writing prompts and exercises to support artists in the creation and completion of their music, art or media
- Commitment setting worksheets and action plans to follow-through on all projects
- Written feedback on all works-in-progress from the instructor and peers
- Open discussion boards and Q&A via the Sonic Identity platform
- List of supplemental reading and resources to explore during the program
Producer, CEO of Unspeakable Recordsinfo@unspeakablerecs.com