Whether you are a seasoned professional or just getting started on your musical journey, the path of a modern-day artist can lead to some dizzying heights and frightful lows without conscious management of mental and emotional wellness.
This 21-day program is designed to support musicians of all experience levels and backgrounds in harnessing their creative energy, focus, and potential to bring their ideas to life in a sustainable flow.
Through daily practice, concise lessons, and creative cross-training exercises, participants will learn and fortify the mental skills necessary to walk the path of the artist in times of uncertainty.
Our biggest obstacle is our own thinking. Now more than ever before, we need visionaries who are mentally, emotionally, and spiritually fit in order to win the battle against ourselves.
March 23 - April 13 [Online]
Seminars will occur every weekday at 9am Pacific Time via Zoom, and recorded for those who can't tune in live.
UPDATE - The live recordings of this program have already been completed, but participation is still open to anyone who would like to join and complete each lesson on their own schedule. All seminar recordings are available for immediate download, and message boards remain open.
- Exercise your mind each day with unique writing prompts, mindfulness practices, visualization exercises, and other creative cross-training games that are specially designed to develop focus over time
- Complete the course with 3 or more fully finished songs or instrumentals, and a written strategy for their release
- Develop the mental stamina needed to follow-through on new ideas, and overcome the resistance associated with finishing work
- Craft a customized daily routine that supports the growth and refinement of your unique talents and strengths
- Learn new tools and strategies for creative pacing to maximize your passion while avoiding burnout
- Forge new relationships with fellow artists in the group, and receive feedback on all projects from the instructor and peers
- Fall in love with your process all over again
- 15 online seminars with open Q&A (recorded for those who cannot participate live)
- Daily mindset-shifting and strengthening practices
- Writing prompts and exercises to support artists in the creation and completion of their music
- Commitment setting worksheets and action plans to follow-through on all projects
- Written feedback on all works-in-progress from the instructor and peers
- Open discussion boards and Q&A via the Sonic Identity platform
- List of supplemental reading and resources to explore during the program
Producer, CEO of Unspeakable Recordsinfo@unspeakablerecs.com